czwartek, 10 listopada 2011

bike position

Yesterday we were on "a school trip" i a cyfac factory to a djust our bike position. I must tell you that they made a good job. They measured my legs, arms, chest in hundreds of different ways to make the optimal position. Hopefully it's not much different from the one I had before but I hope that these few adjustments will help me to cycle faster. If it doesn't fit I don't have to worry about because they have already prepared a standard frame for me just in case I don't feel the new one. In total we will have five different frames apparently the most expensive in the peleton. I took a few photos in the factory so that you can see what it looks like. I hope that you enjoy them even though the quality is not the best one (the photos are above) Tomorrow we are going on our first training camp. Only two days just to make new friends.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz