sobota, 12 listopada 2011

the first training camp

And here we are. I've just returned from our first training camp. I must tell you that I've never experienced a sports camp like that. No bike and just some exercises on the fresh air which have nothing to do with the things we are going to do next season apart from working as a team. The day started from kayaking in the Norman Alps, the region I haven't visited before and a very beautiful one with lots of small steep hills and lots of rivers. then we went orienteering and admired picturesque landscapes. The dinner we had and a hotel we stayed in is also worth recommending. After dinner we played a kind of paintball but a laser one. However I took 12th place which is not something to be proud of. Today we discussed our race program which soon I'm going to present. (see the photos above)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz