poniedziałek, 16 kwietnia 2012

Tour du Finstere and Tro Bro Leon 2012 emotions

Both on Saturday and Sunday I tried to be very active. At Tour du Finistere for 60 km I had been in the breakaway of 29 riders. Then I attacked with my brother but was caught shortly afterwards. 30km before the finish I punched and it took 5km before I managed to catch the peleton. I tried to be in breakaways but it turned out that there were about 50 riders in the peleton and I was 30th.
At Tro Bro Leon once again I tried to be in breakaways. I was not far away to be in the biggest breakaway but the peleton caught us. Then it was a kind of survival of the fittest. I felt a lot of pain in the legs after the Saturday race and I lost the contact with the first group some 30 km before the finish. This race is a different story. Dust, rocks, punches and crashes make it spectacular. Fortunaley I didn't punch but crashed once. (photos above)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz