środa, 25 kwietnia 2012

1st stage of Tour de Bretagne and a podium

The stage went really well. As we expected there was strong wind but there were to many curves and turnings and direction changes that the wind did not play the most important part in the race. Tomek initiated the breakaway at about 35 km to the finish. There were about 15 riders. However we did not have huge advantage and in the and Tomek made a terrific job riding last 2 km for me and I was third. Although I did not win I am happy. The podium counts and Tomek and me have advantage of a few seconds before the peleton. I am sending you the link to my brother's blog so that you will see the stage from a different point of view. Just now he has massage but I am sure he will write something when he comes back :) http://tomaszolejnik.blogspot.fr/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz