poniedziałek, 20 lutego 2012

cycling and flu

Tour du haut var didn't go very well, at least not as I expected it to be. My brother had a flu and abondoned the first day and I thought that everything was fine but felt a little bit 'absent'. The next day I realized that it was flu. So in the morning I took the aspirin and fervex and I prepared a bidon with aspirin and I survived and finished the race however it's not very pleasent cycling on such level with flu. The second stage was a mountain stage with 3400m of denivalation and I lost contact with the best riders 35kms before the finish. Gilbert said that there was 100m more to climb than during Liege Bastogne Liege. Now I hope to get better quickly to get ready before the Sunday race Boucles du Sud Ardeche.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz