poniedziałek, 26 marca 2012

the weekend analysis

As I said the victory always makes you happy and builds your confidence. During the weekend me and my brother took part in two races in Britanny region. The races were open for both continental professional cyclists and amateur cyclists. Both days i felt really in good shape, however the first day the route was more suitable for my style of cycling. It was windy and there were lots of hills. 50kms before the finish there were 20 riders at the front and each lap (there were 8 laps of 5km) there were less and less cyclists at the front. I took the wheel of the 2012 junior world champion Pierre-Henri Lecuisinier and attacked 300m before the line which turned out to be a good move.
The next day the route was less difficult and our ds decided to be very active rather at the end than at the beginning so my brother was in the breakawy for 50kms and we cought him 20kms before the finish. Then our team mate Benoit Jarrier was in the final breakaway taking the second place and we tried to control the race.
I am happy with my form and looking forward for bigger races which begin this weekend starting with 1.1 la Fleche d'Emeuraude on Friday.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz